The credit for our splendid website goes to the following individuals, plus others who have chosen not to identify themselves:
Thanks to all for their valuable contributions.
- Bob Klein originated the website.
- Sarah Schmidt has guided the design and contents.
- Craig Johnson created the banner and contributed hundreds of photographs to the online birdlist.
- Tillie Scruton has allowed us to use her beautiful class notes for page backgrounds.
- Susan Bennett suggested the popular Unusual Sightings feature. She also has sent in excellent trip reports.
- Susan Babcock suggested the PhotoBucket feature.
- Bill Bradkin suggested the Online Letter feature, which allows visitors to contact people within the chapter without our having to post email addresses.
- Robin Llewellyn and Joe Sheldon (and Susan Bennett before him) have sent advanced dates of upcoming events.
- Whidbey Audubon is privileged to provide server support to members' projects. These include the Pigeon Guillemot Study by Frances Wood and Phyllis Kind and the Backyard Habitats program by Phil and Lydia Sikes.